PayPal.com/activatecard – PayPal is an international firm which delivers various types of electronic financial services and supports across the globe. Currently, they’ve teamed up with the Bancorp Bank, US and jointly they offer a variety of cards for their US customers.
If you applied for this card and recently got it then the first thing you need to do is its proper activation. It is very easy. But there are some particular methods through which you can activate your card.
Therefore, to make it easier for you, we have made this article. Here we’ll be discussing all about your PayPal Prepaid MasterCard/ PayPal Cash Card, its various benefits, activation process and lots of other useful details in a simple way possible.
So, without wasting over time, let us begin.
Activate PayPal Card – PayPal Card Activation Guide
PayPal Cards can be activated in more than one way. The activation process is very easy. You just need a Smartphone or Laptop, good internet connection along with your PayPal Card information and login details which you mandatorily need in order to complete the activation process.
PayPal Card Activation can be activated in the following methods – Online through their Portal and Offline over the Telephone.
We have illustrated each of the processes down below. Please go through it for more details.
PayPal Card Activation Online Method
- To activate your PayPal Card online, first visit the official PayPal Card portal at www.paypal.com or www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/home from your web browser.
- After reaching the page, you’ll find the ‘Log in’ button at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Click on that button to proceed to the login page.
- Now enter your PayPal login Email address and Password in the correct field as given.
- Soon you’ll be redirected to your account page.
- There go to the ‘Profile Summary’ section.
- Then select the ‘Financial information’ option.
- Click on the My Money/Update button where you’ll find the ‘Activate Now’ button.
- Next provide your PayPal Card details like Card Number, Expiry Date, CVC number and click on the ‘Activate Card’ option.
- Soon you’ll see the activation success message on your screen. Now your card will be ready for use.
Alternative Way to Activate a PayPal Card Online
- To activate your PayPal Card online using this method, you need to visit the official PayPal card activation portal at www.paypal-prepaid.com/account/activate from your Internet Browser.
- Next enter your PayPal Card number and Security code in the respective fields.
- Next click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- On the next page follow some further instructions and click on the Activate Now button to complete the process with success.
- Thereafter your card will be ready for use.
PayPal Card or PayPal Cash Card Activation Online Using PayPal.com/activatecard
- Visit the official PayPal Card activation page at https://paypal.com/activatecard from your browser.
- Now enter either your email address or contact number in the blank space and click on the Continue button.
- Next provide some further information regarding your card.
- Set your card PIN and your PayPal Card will be activated and added to your account dashboard automatically.
PayPal Card Activation Offline over the Phone Number
- To activate your PayPal Card over the phone, call this PayPal Card activation number at 1-800-314-8298 from your phone.
- Follow the IVRS guide carefully.
- Provide your card information and submit it to activate your card for use.
Activate PayPal Card – PayPal Card Benefits
A number of key benefits are available using a PayPal debit card or cash card. But you’ll not avail all these benefits unless you activate your PayPal card.
After the activation you’ll enjoy these following benefits that we mentioned down below.
At a glance:
- Availing a PayPal card is comparatively easier than any other card available in the market.
- You’ll get instant access to your PayPal account right after your card activation.
- PayPal cards are widely acceptable around the globe.
- PayPal has a large number of ATM coverage in the United States and Worldwide.
- On every purchase you’ll avail discounts, offers, huge cash backs and numerous other rewards.
- You’ll avail faster direct deposit function service on using this card with zero transfer charges.
- Every PayPal card comes with advanced level security features to prevent all kinds of fraudulent activities.
Activate PayPal Card – PayPal Card Activation Prerequisites
In order to activate your PayPal Card credit or debit card, you should require a few things ready for successful card activation. We have listed all of them down below.
- Smartphone, Laptop or any other Internet Access Device
- Good Internet Connection
PayPal Card Details,
- Card Number
- Expiration Date
- CVC or Security Code
- Date of Birth.
- SSN or Social Security Number
- Zip Code
- Valid Personal Details
- Username and Password(for login)
- Contact Number
- Email Address
- Genuine Activation Link
|Official Name||Activate PayPal Card|
|Advantages||Huge Rewards, 24/7 Access, Wide Acceptance|
|Eligible Citizen||United States|
|Genuine Registration Link||www.wunetspendprepaid.com/account/login|
PayPal Holding, Inc. is an American financial institution, which primarily deals with electronic money transfer support facility, an alternative to old school paper check deposit and Money order method, across the globe.
Initially, the company was established as a security software developer named Confinity in the United States by Max Levchin, Peter Thiel and Luke Nosek. Later it was acquired by Elon Musk’s financial service firm, x.com and together they started their business which is today known as PayPal.
PayPal currently serves and supports over billions of people every day. They also provide various types of card services in the United States. According to its revenue, each year they earned over US$21.45 billion revenue and presently it is ranked among the most influential companies around the globe.
Hope you liked this article.
If you have any queries then you can tell us in the comment section or also you can call the PayPal card service helpdesk for urgent support 24/7.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is the issuer of my PayPal Card?
Ans: PayPal Cards are issued by the Bancorp Bank, a well known financial corporation of the United States, issues the PayPal Card globally.
- Can I use my PayPal Card abroad?
Ans: Yes, your PayPal Card is accepted in the United States and across the globe.
- Using a PayPal Card do I have to pay any monthly charges?
Ans: Yes, for the customers using a PayPal Prepaid MasterCard have to pay a maintenance charge of $4.95 dollar per month.
- Can I use my PayPal MasterCard for availing government benefits?
Ans: Yes, you can use your PayPal Prepaid MasterCard for getting any kind of government benefits. It is legally valid in the United States.
- How to report the PayPal customer care for my lost card?
Ans: For lost card reporting, please check the back side of your card where you’ll find the card reporting/blocking number for your lost/stolen card. Dial the number and report your card details to lodge the complaint.
Alternatively, you can call the PayPal Card customer support desk at 1-800-314-8298 for further assistance.
Contact PayPal Card Service
- Phone – 1-800-314-8298
- Website – www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/contact-us
- Related Topic – www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-activate-my-paypal-business-debit-mastercard%C2%AE-faq2001