Basspro.com/activate:- If you are an adventure sports lover and romanticize to spend your time outside, you will need the required Gear for that. While you can acquire these adventure sports gear from any shop, if you stick to any one store for all your needs, you will get a good discount as well as rewards. Bass Pro Shops are one such store. Bass Pro Shops, in association with Capital one, also issues a general use credit card. Popularly known as Bass Pro Shops CLUB credit cards, these cards are MasterCard authorized, due to which the cards can be used at places where Mastercard is accepted. If you use this card at Bass Pro Shops, Cabela’s, and their other affiliates, you will earn reward points and other benefits. Although the Bass Pro Shops CLUB credit card is a general use credit card, you will save much more on your purchases if you think of it as a store-owned/private label card. The Bass Pro Shops CLUB credit card is identical to Cabela’s Club MasterCard, and the only difference is in their names.
What is a Bass Pro Shops CLUB credit card?
The Bass Pro Shops CLUB credit card is a general use credit card running on the MasterCard network and is issued by Capital One. This new card replaces the old Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Rewards MasterCard, which Bank of America published. The new card is a good choice for customers regularly purchasing from Bass Pro Shops, Cabela’s, and their other affiliate stores. At the same time, the new card is more rewarding in specific terms. For example, the new card levies a reasonably low APR percent of 9.99 on Bass Pro, Cabela’s, and Cenex Location purchases. Otherwise, the card charges a high APR varying between 15.24% to 26.99% on balance transfer and other purchases. In general, users earn 2 points per dollar of spending at Bass Pro Cenex and Cabela’s chain store. Bass Pro Shops CLUB credit cards have three tiers depending on customers paying, viz. CLUB Classic, CLUB Silver, and CLUB Black. Users earn their CLUB points depending upon their respective tiers.
Rewards at Bass Pro Shops CLUB credit card
Bass Pro Shops CLUB & Our Site Basspro.com/activate credit card has three tiers; approval of different levels depends upon applicants’ credit score and history. The better the record and score, the more easily cards will be approved. Usually, it takes five days to clear your application and to update your status. There are also minimum annual spending criteria for upgrading and downgrading your account status. The yearly minimum spending limit is counted by the spending of users in one calendar year. In addition to special perks and privileges, the Black and Silver tiers cards come in different designs.
- The Classic tier members earn 2 points for every dollar spent at Bass Pro, Cenex, Cabela’s, and their affiliates’ stores.
- The Silver tier members earn 3 points for every dollar spent at Bass Pro, Cenex, Cabela’s, and their affiliate’s stores.
- The Black Tier, which is the highest tier, earns 5 points for every dollar spent at Bass Pro, Cenex, Cabela’s, and their affiliate’s stores.
- Other than that, users earn 1 point for every dollar spent on all other purchases.
Users get $20 bonus club points after the approval of their account and another $10 bonus if they make five purchases within the first 30 days of their card approval.
- No annual fee on Bass Pro Shops CLUB credit card:- Like most of the other private
Label cards, the annual fee is zero for the Bass Pro Shops CLUB credit card Basspro.com/activate.
- Low APR for the purchases within the brand and their affiliate stores:- If you purchase at Bass Pro, Cabela’s, and participating Cenex Location, you will be charged at 9.99% APR.
- Greater rewards for large spenders of Bass Pro Shops CLUB credit card: You will be upgraded to upper tiers depending upon your spending.
- Members of upper tiers get exclusive invites and participation in adventure events like fishing and hunting.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Lifelong valid reward points for open accounts.
- Limited options for point redeeming: Reward points can only be redeemed at Cabela’s and Bass Pro Shops stores, and that too on a small no. of items.
- Higher APR purchases outside the aforementioned brands: Other than Bass Pro Shops, Cabela’s, and other affiliate stores, users will be charged with a varying rate of 15.24% to 26.99%.
- Welcome Bonus is low: The Welcome Bonus is very low when compared to other cards.
How to Upgrade Tiers?
Bass Pro Shops CLUB credit cards offer three tiers depending upon users’ annual spending. All users start at Classic Tier. For upgrading to the Silver tier, a user must spend at least $10000 in a calendar year to reach this level. For upgrading to the Black CLUB tier, a user must spend $25000 per year by the card. While users can upgrade to a higher level by crossing the minimum spending threshold, they can also be downgraded by the company if they fail to spend that much in the next calendar year. Usually, the downgrading happens in January every year.
Other than usual rewards and discounts, users also get extra points chances through the Gear Guide.
Does the card suit you?
The Bass Pro Shops CLUB credit card may be a good choice and work for you if you are a regular shopper at Bass Pro Shops, Cabella’s, and their affiliate stores. However, if you don’t feel comfortable keeping the limited use credit card, this is not for you, and you should think about any other card.
How to activate the Bass Pro Shops CLUB credit card
For activating your new Bass Pro Shops CLUB credit card, you have to sign in on the Capital one website. You can also call on 18003005984. Once activated, connect your card to the CLUB account at Basspro.com/activate. You can view your available balance, credit, access payments, and other things related to your account. All credit cards connected to one account will be activated once the primary card is activated. In case of a stolen or replaced card, the cardholder needs to start the card. However, Authorised users can’t activate their cards online.
Bass Pro Credit Card Application Status
Bass Pro Credit Card Login
Bass Pro Rewards Card
Bass Pro Credit Card Customer Service
Capital One Bass Pro Credit Card